Maiken Alice | Stop Barnevernet

Maiken Alice (Norway)


On september 14th 2006, a completely normal day, with my backpack on my back I go happy and content to school. The school time was normal, I had time with my friends and I was looking forward to come home to my mom again, little did I know this was going to be the day that I never came home to mommy again.

The school bell rang and it was time to go home, everyone else went home but I was stopped by to ladies that wanted to talk to me. I didn't know who these ladies were, when they took me to a room all alone by myself, but I understood who they were when they told me I had gotten a new family and that I have to move away from mom. I understood so little. In the next second they took me to the car and drove me straight to the airport. When I arrive at the airport I saw an image that even today is deep planted in my heart. I saw my mom sitting in the car and crying and crying. I go to her, she gives me a hug and kisses me and says that everything is going to be ok. She gives me a teddy bear that she has sprayed with her perfume. I cry.

One minute with my mom was all I got before Barnevernet took me again. I was placed on an airplane, to where, I didn't know. When we arrive at our destination I met my "new family", which was an uncle and an aunt I have never met. Then I get to know that I will live with them in Larvik,

LARVIK?! Larvik is many hours away from everyone and everything.

I felt so alone, but luckily my brother managed to be with me on the trip where I was relocated at someone else's house. I hold his hand, I was scared.

We arrived at the house I was going to live. We sat down and talked. What we talked about I can't remember, all I could think of was my mom. It was late at night and it was time for Barnevernet to leave, when my brother asked if he could sleep here with me the first night.

This was not ok, said Barnevernet, because I had to get used to the new place.

The first night I can never forget, so alone and so afraid I have never felt. With the teddy mommy gave me by my side, wet. Wet from all the tears I had cried. Days, weeks, months passed by, the feeling that I was at home never came.

I just wanted to go home, to my real home. Once a month I got to meet mom, for 3 hours. Some times was Barnevernet that decided who I had to meet, so some times I just got to meet mom for 1 hour, before Barnevernet pulled me to meet someone else they meant it was good for me to see. Every wednesday at 4:00 pm I got to call mom for 15 minutes.

I started at school, but unfortunately it wasn't long until the bullying started.

I was ugly, disgusting, fat and nasty. I was kicked and beaten. This went on for many years. When I told the teachers and Barnevernet nothing was done. In the end I had gotten enough and I started to ditch school. I used to love school, when I was living with mom I was the best in my class, but when I was taken from my mom I developed hate towards school. In the course of those years I developed anger and frustration, something that is completely normal after such traumatic experiences.

January 31st 2008.

The day my whole life would turn upside down.

After a hard day at school I came "home", I thought of my mom and I was so happy that I was going to see her again.

It was around 2:00pm when my foster parents came home, which was weird since they worked until 4:00pm every day.

They say that they have to talk to me, so we sit down in the living room.

My foster mother starts to cry. I understand nothing.

Then my foster father says: Maiken... your mom died today.

My whole world collapsed.
Everything I could say was: no, no, no, is not true. I cried and cried. I had lost my best friend in the world, my mom. She wasn't here anymore. How was I going to manage? I ran to my room, I cried and cried while I hold hard the teddy from mommy against me.

I was angry, frustrated, furious, but at the same time incredibly sad.
Angry at Barnevernet that took me from my mom, furious because I got to see my mom so seldom.

For some reason I needed to get this fury out of me, just some hours after this notice that mom was dead I put on my handball clothes and went to play a handball camp. To be able to run and jump, throw a ball hard against a goal, it helped. In my head it was Barnevernet at the goal, and every time I threw against the goal I used all the strength I had.

Now it has gone a week, and it is time for the funeral. To walk into a church where there is a white coffin with a lot of flowers was horrible. My mommy was there, dead. I was never going to see her again. I was never going to hear her voice again, never hear the words: I love you Maiken Alice, you are mommy's treasure.

When the funeral was over we had a wake at my aunt's. This I felt it was so good, to have my whole family together.

I got a few hours with them before Barnevernet pulled me to the airport again because I had to go back to Larvik.

I didn't get to have a day with my family after mom's funeral. That was painful.

After mom died I changed. I was angry all the time, I didn't follow rules, I ditched school.
At an age of 12 years old I was standing over the train tracks, ready to kill myself. Then I had epiphany:

The time passed and I became more mentally ill.
I was more angry and I did many more things I shouldn't have.
One day Barnevernet came and told me something that made me feel relief.
I was going to move. My foster parents had resigned their agreement because they didn't manage to take care of me the way I was.

August 2009.
Part 2

I got to move, this time to a place called Hommersåk, in the outside of Sandnes.

Barnevernet meant this was the right place for me.
It didn't go long time before things were not great.
I had moved into the house of the most christian family in the whole Hommersåk.

Understand one thing: I have absolutely nothing against christians, but I do have something against they trying to convert me to christianism.
I do believe in what exists between earth and heaven. I believe my mom's soul is here, which my foster family told me again and again was just nonsense.

I remember my foster mother saying: your mother is in the coffin dead. The day that Jesus comes back she will resurrect.

I was 14 years old, and I didn't want to hear things like that. My mom believed also in souls. I got a pendant from mom, that you could use to communicate with souls. My foster family found this, and what they did was to take it from me and put it out on the grass, during a storm. That was supposed to clean out the demons in the pendant, they said. Then they threw it in the garbage. My own present from my now dead mother went in the garbage. I told Barnevernet about this, but again, they did nothing about it.

Time passed, still furious and angry things became worse. I ditched school, and before I knew Barnevernet came again. I had to move after one year of living in Hommersåk, the foster family had terminated the agreement.

Part 3.

I was at school in Hommersåk when again I met Barnevernet, this time a lady and a man.
In the meeting room I was told I was going to move to Stokka, which is in Stavanger. This time to a care institution or children home, as some called them.

One week later I moved and I never looked back, in to a care facility. I met someone that lived there and we clicked instantly, she became my best friend. Everything was fine for a little while despite how mentally ill I was, but then things started to go bad. The whole thing started with a man that worked there. He would stand there and yell at me, he called me fucking asshole and he understood why I was in the Children Home: Problem child.

A lot of other things were said to me, and he had used violence against other kids. Children that were defenseless. I told Barnevernet and the institution about this, nothing was done because as they said: a colleague of them could never do such things.

We also had a "friendly" guy that worked there, he touched us in our thighs and told us how cute we were. But did the institution so something about this? no.

Time passed and it became worse. For every little thing the police was called and we were put in hand cuffs. I can, with my hand on my heart, swear on my mother's grave that much of what the institution told the police we had done, were lies.

With time I developed depression, and this turned into self harming and suicidal thoughts every single day. In 2012 the institution moved to a new building in Sunde, so everyone moved there. I didn't know that it would become the worse year of my life ever. I was still angry for not being heard. I screamed every day, I was so angry at everyone and everything. Nobody wanted to hear. The self harming became worse, and I was in and out of the psychiatric unit.

Then we have Christmas eve, a day I will never forget. After mom died I don't see the point of Christmas, so I wanted to be at the children home for Christmas.

And you know what they said?: oh, no, I couldn't be there because they didn't have people to work then.
And you know what happened?: with a bag, I was thrown out in the streets, during a snow storm, on Christimas eve, with no place to go. This is supposed to be a care facility. Do you hear the word "care" in this whole situation? no, me neither. And do you think that Barnevernet did something about this? NO.

I was so mentally troubled, I could not go to school, I could not work. I slept all day long. I had had enough.

I ended up once again in the psychiatric unit, just that this time it was going to be different when I came out.

Part 4.

I was released from the psychiatric unit, but this time was different.
I was met by Barnevernet again and they told me I had to move because the institution had terminated the contract.

This time I was moving into an acute institution, and in this place I had to live until Barnevernet found a new place for me to live. This was 2 houses, I moved in to one, while in the other one lived other kids. And you know what? I wasn't allowed to live with them because Barnevernet meant I was too violent.

And now I am going to tell you something: I have never been violent. I would not hurt a fly, but still I was isolated from everyone else. I was completely alone in this house. No adults. Alone, lonely. I watched through the window to the other house and I saw kids sitting by the dinner table and having a good time.

I got a plate with the dinner leftovers later.

Nice, isn't? I had given up telling Barnevernet because they did nothing anyway. I wanted to away, away from this life.

I made my bag and I went to visit a "friend" one hour away from the institution. I had to leave because I wasn't being heard.

This exit I did by escaping turned my life into even worse.

A normal night with beer and alcohol, because we were going to have fun. My "friend" had some buddies visiting.

I got druk, and asked for a painkiller because I had a headache. I got a pill. Without seeing it I swallowed it. Not long time after I took the pill, I started to see double. I wasn't able to stand, walk or move.

My "friend"'s buddy took me to the bedroom because I had to sleep, he said... but he wanted something more.

I lied there almost unconscious, he takes my clothes off and then it happens the unbelievable. I get raped. I cry but I am not able to move. He gets done and leaves the room. Crying, lying there, I collect strength to get out of there.
I manage it. Out of the window. I get out of the house, go through a dark forest in the middle of the night, hoping to find a house.

Without shoes, a tank top and pants in temperatures below zero I walk about 20 minutes before I find a house. I knock on the door, crying, and there I meet a nice man that helps me. He put me in front of the chimney with a blanket on. He calls the police and the ambulance.

I was in a place where I need to take a boat to get to the city center. The nice man drives me to the boat. On the other side is the ambulance and police waiting for me.

I was taken to the hospital, where the examination was going to happen. It was a horrible time. Time passed and the case was dismissed because of the lack of evidence. Later on I got to know that Barnevernet had said to the police that I had probably made this up because I wanted attention.

I didn't made this up. What happened broke me. But I was alone, nobody believed me.

Part 5.

After slowly but steady getting better, I was told again that I was to move into another institution in Våland.
This was just a few months before I turned 18. Soon I could decide on my own.
I moved in. I was placed in an institution where kids used drugs.

I am a girl that NEVER have or want to touch drugs, but there is where I get relocated. There was a lot of fighting, and once again, I wanted to give up, I closed myself. There was no help to get.

Finally came the day! I became 18! Now is me the one that decide, but what I thought it was going to be my best year, it turned out not to be.
I started drinking, every single day.
I had gotten my inheritance from mom's death. 150.000 NOK.
I drank, I slept in hotels and I took a taxi everywhere. Before I knew it, I had used all the money in a few months. I had ordered a lot of stuff on internet, on credit. Which unfortunately ended in me having debts for more than 500.000 NOK now.
No one was there to help me with the economy. Alone again. How was I supposed to know how to handle so much money?

in October 2013 I had been in a party. A few weeks later I felt unwell. Nauseous and with a later period. I took a test and two lines came up. I was paralyzed. I was pregnant. And what do you think Barnevernet said about this? I had two options: to abort or to have the baby and Barnevernet would take the baby from me right after the delivery.

I did what almost killed me: I aborted. Depressed.
I was so depressed that I decided to take my own life. I had gotten paracetamol and vicodin after the abortion.

A little drunk, I took extremely many pills, including vallergan. I was going to die of an overdose.
I got on the sofa, ready to die.
What happens next is unexplicable, but I heard some kind of voice inside my head saying that I must not do this. Life will get better. Wobbly I got out of the door and went to the hospital. I lived 5 minutes away.
Outside the entrance door I collapse.
What happens next is unclear, but there was a man that saw what happened and he contacts the ambulance. I remember waking up to many doctors over me. One of them says: you are not going to die. Try to stay awake.
I remember I got a hose down my throat. Everything was unclear.

The day after comes the doctors to talk to me, they said I was lucky.
If I had come any later, I would have most surely died.
I was hospitalized in the psychiatric unit. And once again came Barnevernet, despite I was 18, they had found a new home for me. I was not thinking clear, I was so gone. So I just said "yeah, ok" and fell asleep.

Part 6.

Finally I am on my feet again after being relocated to a co-housing community with my own apartment.
Grown ups came and checked on me 6 times a day. I wanted to have peace. Calm and peace without hassle. I still had a lot of anger in me and I started drinking again. Every day. Several alcohol bottles were emptied. Was I on my way to become an alcoholic? in 2016 I decided to move out and terminate any relation with Barnevernet. I moved in with a girlfriend. And for the first time in a very long time I was better. I felt better. I had to start working with myself. I was mentally ill, I had social anxiety and fear of death. Barnevernet and the institutions had destroyed my whole childhood and my life. And I was alone trying to get a better life after the damage the many people that was supposed to give me security and care inflicted on me.

In september 2016 I got pregnant again. This time I decided to keep the baby, whatever others said.

During the pregnancy I became a completely different person. I was happy. I started to love life. Instead of fury, it was love. I was looking forward to become a mom.

There were many worried reports from Barnevernet and many meetings, but I didn't give up. I decided to become independent, so I found an apartment to live alone, with 2 bedrooms.

on May 23rd 2017 came to the world the most beautiful daughter. Little sweet Juni Alice. My mom heart just melted.

I don't want to tell you what has happened with her, because it is too painful, but I can tell you short:

- Barnevernet (the one that was my case worker earlier became Juni Alice's case worker)
- I got to see her for only one minute after the delivery.
- I get to meet her 6 times a year.

I am now going on a case against Barnevernet. I am going against them with my case. How I have been a bouncing ball in the system, how I was treated and how I have struggled after that to get my life back.

I want to thank all of you, for taking the time to read my story ❤️

I also want to tell you that today I am fantastically good, I don't have anxiety anymore. I am unfortunately still struggling with getting out to get a job, but this I will manage. I AND ONLY I have worked with myself so I don't let Barnevernet break me.

Thank you so much again ❤️


Jeg vil gjerne at dere skal få høre min historie.

Jeg skal nå ta deg med tilbake i tid i livet mitt der alt startet, så hver tålmodig for dette er en lang historie.

Den 14 september 2006, en helt normal dag, med skolesekken på ryggen går jeg glad og fornøyd til skolen. Skoletimene var normale, jeg koste meg med vennene mine og jeg gledet meg til jeg skulle komme hjem til mamma igjen, uviten visste jeg ikke at dette ville bli dagen jeg aldri kom hjem til mamma igjen.
Skoleklokken ringte å det var på tide å dra hjem, alle andre dro hjem men jeg ble stoppet av to damer som ville snakke med meg. Jeg visste ikke hvem disse damene var da dem tok meg med på et enerom, jeg forstod først hvem dem var da dem forteller meg at jeg hadde fått en ny familie og at jeg skulle flytte fra mamma. Jeg skjønte lite. I neste sekund førte dem meg til bilen og kjørte meg direkte til flyplassen, når jeg ankommer flyplassen møter jeg et syn som sitter langt inni hjerteroten den dag i dag. Synet av at mamma sitter i bilen å gråter og gråter. Jeg går bort til hun, hun klemmer meg og kysser meg å sier at alt vil ordne seg. Hun gir meg en bamse som hun har sprayet med parfymen hennes. Jeg gråter.
1 minutt med mammaen min var det jeg fikk før barnevernet dro meg med videre.
Jeg ble satt på et fly, til hvor visste jeg ikke. Da vi ankommer destinasjonen blir jeg møtt av den «nye familien min», som var onkel og tante jeg aldri hadde møtt. Da får jeg vite at jeg skal bo hos dem i Larvik.
LARVIK?! Som er flere timer fra alt og alle.
Jeg følte meg så alene, men heldigvis hadde broren min klart å være med på reisen der jeg ble plassert til noen andre. Jeg holdt han i hånden, jeg var redd.
Vi kom frem til huset jeg skulle bo. Vi satt oss ned å snakket, hva vi snakket om husker jeg ikke, alt jeg tenkte på var mamma. Det ble sent på kvelden å det var på tide at barnevernet skulle dra, da spurte broren min om han kunne sove her med meg første natten.
Dette var ikke greit mente barnevernet, for jeg måtte venne meg til det nye stedet.
Den første natten glemmer jeg aldri, så alene og så redd har jeg aldri følt meg. Med bamsen mamma ga meg vedsiden av meg, våt. Våt av alle tårene jeg hadde grått. Dagene, ukene, månedene gikk, følelsen av at jeg var hjemme kom aldri.
Jeg ville bare hjem, hjem til mitt ekte hjem. En gang i måneden fikk jeg treffe mamma, i 3 timer. Noen ganger bestemte barnevernet hvem jeg skulle treffe, så noen ganger fikk jeg bare se mamma 1 time før barnevernet dro meg til noen andre dem mente jeg hadde godt av å se. Hver onsdag klokken 16 fikk jeg ringe mamma i 15 minutter.
Jeg begynte på skolen, men dessverre tok det ikke lang tid før mobbingen startet.
Jeg var stygg, ekkel, feit og vemmelig. Jeg ble sparket og slått. Dette pågikk i mange år. Da jeg sa ifra til lærere og barnevernet ble det ikke gjort noe. Tilslutt fikk jeg nok så jeg begynte å skulke. Jeg pleide å elske skolen, da jeg bodde hos mamma var jeg best i klassen, men da jeg ble tatt fra mamma utviklet det seg til at jeg hatet skolen. I løpet av årene utviklet jeg sinne og frustrasjon, noe som er helt normalt etter slike traumatiske hendelser.

Den 31 Januar 2008.
Dagen hele livet mitt skulle snu seg opp ned.
Etter en hard dag på skolen kom jeg «hjem», jeg tenkte på mammaen min å gledet meg til jeg skulle få se henne igjen.
Klokken var rundt 2 da fosterforeldrene mine kom hjem, noe som er merkelig da dem jobbet til 16 hver dag.
Dem sier at dem må snakke med meg så vi satt oss ned i stuen.
Fostermoren min begynner å gråte. Jeg forstår ingenting.
Da sier fosterfaren min: Maiken.. Mammaen din døde i dag.

Hele verden raste i sammen.
Alt jeg kunne si var: Nei nei nei, det er ikke sant. Jeg gråt og gråt. Jeg hadde mistet min aller bestevenn, min mamma. Hun var ikke her lenger. Hvordan skulle jeg klare meg? Jeg løp ned på rommet, gråt og gråt mens jeg holdt bamsen fra mamma hardt inntil meg.
Jeg var sint, frustrert, rasende men samtidig utrolig lei meg.
Sint på barnevernet så tok meg fra mamma, rasende fordi jeg fikk se min egen mamma så sjeldent.

Av en eller annen grunn måtte jeg få ut dette raseriet på en måte, bare noen timer etter beskjeden om at mamma var død tok jeg på meg håndballklærna å spilte håndballkamp. Å kunne løpe og springe, kaste en ball hardt mot mål hjalp. I mitt hode stod barnevernet i mål, å hver gang jeg kastet ballen mot mål brukte jeg alle kreftene jeg hadde.

Det har nå gått en uke å det var på tide med begravelsen. Det å gå inn i en kirke der en hvit kiste med masse blomster står var grusomt. Min mamma lå der, død. Jeg skulle aldri få se henne mer, aldri høre stemmen hennes mer, aldri få høre ordene: Jeg elsker deg, Maiken Alice. Du er mammas gull.

Da begravelsen var over var det sørgestund hos tanten min, dette fant jeg utrolig godt. Å ha hele familien min samlet.
Jeg fikk et par timer med dem før barnevernet dro meg til flyplassen igjen for nå skulle jeg tilbake til Larvik.
Jeg fikk ikke ha en dag med min familie etter mammas begravelse. Det var vondt.

Etter mammas død forandret jeg meg. Jeg var sint hele tiden, jeg forholdt meg ikke til regler, jeg skulket skolen.
I en alder av 12 år stod jeg på togskinnene, klar til å ta mitt eget liv.
Så gikk det opp for meg:

Tiden gikk og jeg ble mer psykisk syk.
Jeg var mer sint og gjorde mye mer jeg ikke skulle ha gjort.
En dag kom barnevernet å fortalte meg noe så gjorde meg lettet.
Jeg skulle flytte. Fosterforeldrene hadde sagt opp avtalen for dem klarte ikke å ta vare på meg når jeg var slik jeg var.

August 2009.
Kapittel 2.

Jeg fikk flyttet, denne gang til et sted som heter Hommersåk, utenfor Sandnes.
Barnevernet mente dette var det rette stedet for meg.
Det gikk ikke lang tid før ting ikke var greit.
Jeg hadde flyttet til den mest kristne familien på hele Hommersåk.
Forstå en ting, jeg har absolutt ingenting i mot kristne men jeg har noe i mot at dem skal prøve å omvende meg til kristen.
Jeg tror på det som er mellom himmel og jord. Jeg tror mammaen min sin sjel er her, noe jeg fikk høre gang på gang av fosterfamilien min bare var tull.
Jeg husker fostermoren min sa: Mammaen din ligger i kisten og er død, den dagen Jesus vender tilbake vil hun stå opp. Jeg var 14 år, og slike ting ville jeg ikke høre. Mammaen min trodde også på sjeler. Jeg fikk en pendel av mamma der man kan kommunisere med sjeler. Fosterfamilien min fant dette, å det dem gjorde var å ta det ifra å sette det ute på gresset i stormen. Dette skulle rense demonene var pendelen mente dem. Så kastet dem den i søppelet. Min egen gave fra min avdøde mor gikk i søpla. Jeg ga beskjed til barnevernet, men igjen. Dem gjorde ingenting med det.
Tiden gikk, like rasende og sint ble ting verre. Jeg skulket skolen, å før jeg visste ord av det kom barnevernet igjen. Jeg skulle flytte etter å ha bodd på Hommersåk i 1 år da fosterfamilien hadde sakt opp avtalen.

Kapittel 3.

Jeg var på skolen på Hommersåk da jeg igjen ble møtt av barnevernet, dem hadde med en dame og en mann.
Inn på møterommet blir jeg fortalt at jeg skal flytte til Stokka som ligger i Stavanger . Denne gang til en omsorgsinstitusjon eller barnehjem som noen kaller det.
En uke etter flyttet jeg å så meg aldri tilbake, inn på omsorgsinstitusjon. Jeg traff ei som bodde der å vi klikket med en gang, hun ble bestevenninnen min. Alt var bra en liten stund tiltross for hvor psykisk syk jeg var men så begynte ting å skjære seg. Det hele startet med en mann som jobbet der. Han stod å skrek på meg, han kalte meg jævla drittunge og han forstod hvorfor jeg var på barnehjem. Problembarn.
Masse annet ble sakt, å han hadde brukt vold mot andre ungdommer. Ungdommer som var forsvarløse. Jeg sa ifra til barnevernet og institusjonen, ingenting ble gjort for som dem sa: En kollega av dem kunne aldri gjort noe sånt.
Vi hadde også en «vennelig» kar som jobbet der, han tok oss på låret å fortalte oss hvor søte vi var. Men gjorde institusjonen noe med dette, nei.
Tiden gikk å det ble verre, for hver minste ting ble politet kontaktet å vi ble lagt i håndjern. Jeg kan med hånden på hjerte å sverge på min mammas grav at masse av det institusjonen hadde sakt til politet vi hadde gjort var løgn. Med tiden skulle jeg utvikle depresjon, å dette utviklet seg til selvskading og selvmordstanker hver eneste dag. I 2012 fikk instutisjon nytt hus på Sunde, så vi alle flyttet ditt. Uviten om at det året skulle bli mitt verste noen sinne. Jeg var fortsatt sint for jeg ikke ble hørt. Hver dag skrek jeg, jeg var så sint på alt og alle. Ingen ville høre. Jeg var sliten. Selvskadingen ble verre, jeg var ut og inn av psykriatisk.
Så har vi julaften, en dag jeg aldri vil glemme. Etter mamma døde har jeg ikke sett vits med julaften, så jeg ville være på institusjonen på julaften.
Å vet dere hva dem sa: Nei, jeg kunne ikke være der for dem hadde ikke folk til å jobbe da. Å vet dere hva som skjedde? Med en bag ble jeg kastet på gaten i snøstormen på selve julaften, ingen steder å gå. Dette skal være en omsorgsinstitusjon. Hører dere omsorg i denne handlingen? Nei ikke jeg heller. Å tror dere barnevernet gjorde noe med dette? Nei.
Jeg var så psykisk syk, ikke var jeg i stand til å gå på skole eller jobbe. Jeg lå å sov hele dagen. Jeg hadde fått nok.
Jeg havnet på psykriatisk nok en gang, bare denne gangen skulle det bli annerledes da jeg kom ut.

Kapittel 4.

Jeg var utskrevet av psykriatisk avdeling, men denne gang ble det annerledes.
Jeg ble møtt av barnevernet nok en gang å fikk beskjeden om at jeg skulle flytte siden omsorgsinstitusjonen hadde sakt opp avtalen.
Denne gang skulle jeg til en akuttinstutisjon, dette er et sted jeg skulle bo inntil barnevernet fant et nytt sted for meg å bo. Det var 2 hus. Jeg flyttet inn i det ene men i det andre bodde det andre ungdommer. Å vet dere hva? Jeg fikk ikke lov å til å bo med dem for barnevernet mente jeg var for voldelig.
Å nå skal jeg fortelle dere noe, jeg har aldri vært voldelig. Jeg kunne ikke slått en flue men alikevell ble jeg skjermet fra alle andre. Jeg var helt alene i dette huset. Ingen voksne. Alene, ensom.
Jeg tittet over til det andre huset igjennom vinduet, der så jeg ungdommer sitte ved middagsbordet å koser seg.
Jeg fikk en tallerk med restene av middagen etterpå.
Hyggelig, sant? Jeg hadde gitt opp med å si ifra til barnevernet for dem gjorde ingenting uannsett.
Jeg ville bort, bort fra dette livet.
Pakket bagen min å dro til en «venn», 1 time fra institusjonen. Jeg måtte komme meg bort for jeg ble ikke hørt.
Denne avkjørselen jeg gjorde med å stikke av skulle gjøre livet mitt enda verre.
En normal kveld med øl og sprit for vi skulle kose oss, «vennen» min hadde et par kompiser på besøk.
Jeg ble full, å spurte om en Paracet da jeg hadde vondt i hodet. Jeg fikk en tablett, uten å se på den svelget jeg den. Ikke lang tid etter inntak av tabletten begynte å se dobbelt, jeg var ute av stand å verken gå eller røre meg.
Kompisen til «vennen» førte meg til soverommet for jeg måtte få søvn sa han, men... han ville ha noe mer.
Jeg lå der nesten bevistløs, han kler av meg så skjer det uvirkelige. Jeg blir voldtatt. Jeg gråter men jeg er ikke i stand til å røre meg. Han gjør seg ferdig å går ut av rommet. Gråtende der jeg ligger samler jeg krefter til å komme meg bort.
Jeg klarer det. Ut av vinduet. Jeg kommer meg ut av huset, går igjennom en mørk skog midt på natten i håp å finne et hus.
Uten sko, en singlet og en bukse i minus grader går jeg i 20 minutter cirka før jeg finner jeg et hus. Jeg banker på gråtende å der blir jeg møtt av en snill mann som hjelper meg, han setter meg foran peisen med et teppe. Han ringer politet og ambulansen.
Jeg var på et sted der jeg trenger å ta båt for å komme til sentrum, snill som han var kjørte han meg til båten. På andre siden ble jeg møtt av ambulanse og politet.
Jeg ble tatt med inn til sykehuset, der etterforskningen skulle skje. Det var en grusom tid. Tiden gikk, å saken ble henlagt grunnet lite bevise. I etterkant fikk jeg vite at barnevernet hadde sakt til politet at jeg hadde nok funnet opp denne historien pga oppmerksomhet.
Noe jeg absolutt ikke hadde. Det som skjedde ødela meg. Men jeg var alene, ingen trodde meg.

Kapittel 5.

Etter jeg sakte men sikkert kom meg opp igjen fikk beskjeden om at jeg skulle flytte igjen til en annen instutisjon på Våland.
Det var bare noen måneder til jeg endelig ble 18. Snart skulle jeg få bestemme.
Jeg flyttet inn. Jeg ble satt på en instutisjon der ungdommene ruset seg.
Jeg er ei jente som ALDRI har eller vil røre rus, men der ble jeg altså plassert. Det var masse krangling, å nok en gang. Jeg ville gi opp, jeg stengte meg inne. Ingen hjelp å få.

Endelig kom dagen, jeg ble 18! Nå er det jeg som bestemmer, men det jeg trodde skulle bli mitt beste år ble det ikke.
Jeg begynte å drikke, hver eneste dag.
Jeg hadde fått arv fra mamma sin død. 150 000 kroner. Jeg drakk, jeg sov på hotell, tok taxi overalt. Før jeg visste ord av det hadde jeg brukt opp alle pengene på et par måneder. Jeg hadde bestilt masse på nettet på faktura. Som dessverre har resultert til at jeg har en gjeld på over 500.000 kroner nå. Ingen var der å hjalp meg med økonomien. Alene igjen. Hvordan skulle jeg vite hvordan jeg skulle håndtere så masse penger?

Oktober 2013 hadde jeg vært på fest, et par uker etter følte jeg meg uvell. Kvalm og forsinket mens. Jeg tok en test og to streket dukket opp. Jeg stivnet. Jeg var gravid. Å hva tror dere barnevernet sa om dette? Det stod mellom abort eller at barnet ble tatt.
Jeg gjorde det som nesten skulle ta livet mitt, jeg tok abort. Deprimert.
Jeg var så deprimert at jeg bestemte meg for å ta livet mitt. Jeg hadde fått Paracet og paralgin forte etter aborten.
Småfull tok jeg uendelig masse tabletter inkludert vallergan. Jeg skulle sovne inn.
Jeg la meg ned på sofaen, klar til å dø.
Det neste som skjer er noe uforklarlig, men jeg hørte en slags stemme inni hodet mitt at dette skulle jeg ikke gjøre. Livet ville bli bedre. Sjanglende ut døren dro jeg til sykehuset. Jeg bodde 5 minutter unna.
Utenfor inngangen faller jeg om.
Det neste som skjer er uklart, men det var en mann som så dette, han kontakten ambulansen. Jeg husket jeg våknet av masse leger over meg. Han ene sier: Du skal ikke dø. Prøv å hold deg våken. Jeg husker jeg fikk en slange ned i halsen. Alt var uklart.
Dagen etterpå kom leger å snakket med meg, dem sa jeg var heldig.
Hadde jeg kommet senere hadde jeg mest sannsynlig vært dø.
Jeg ble lagt inn på psykriatisk avdeling. Å nok en gang kom barnevernet, tiltross for jeg var 18 hadde dem funnet nytt hjem til meg. Jeg tenkte ikke klart, jeg var borte. Jeg sa bare jada å sovnet.

Kapittel 6.

Omsider etter jeg hadde komt meg på bena igjen ble jeg plassert i et bofelleskap i egen leilighet. Voksne kom til meg 6 ganger om dagen. Jeg ville ha fred. Ro og fred uten mas. Jeg hadde fortsatt masse sinne i meg og jeg begynte å ty med alkohol igjen. Hver dag. Flere spritflasker ble drukket. Var jeg på vei til å bli alkoholiker? I 2016 bestemte jeg meg for å flytte å si opp alt med barnevernet. Jeg flyttet inn med ei venninne. Å for første gang på lenge hadde jeg det godt. Jeg hadde bra. Jeg måtte begynne å jobbe med meg selv. Jeg var psykisk syk, jeg hadde sosial angst og dødsangst. Barnevernet og institusjoner hadde ødelagt hele barndommen og livet mitt. Og jeg var alene om å få et bedre liv etter masse ødelegelser fra personer som egentlig skal gi meg trygget og omsorg.
September 2016 ble jeg gravid igjen, denne gangen bestemte jeg meg får å beholde samme hva andre sa.
I løpet av graviditeten ble jeg en helt annen jente, jeg var glad. Jeg begynte å elske livet. Istedenfor sinne var det kjærlighet. Jeg så fram til å bli mamma.
Med masse bekymringsmeldinger fra barnevernet og møter så ga jeg ikke opp.
Jeg bestemte meg for å bli selvstendig så jeg fant meg en ny alene med 2 soverom.

23 Mai 2017 kom verdens nydeligste datter til verden. Lille søte Juni Alice.
Mammahjerte mitt smeltet.
Jeg ønsker ikke å fortelle hva som har skjedd med henne da det er for vondt, men kan oppsummere kort.

- Barnevernet (min tidligere saksbehandler er nå saksbehandler til Juni Alice)
- Fikk se henne 1 minutt etter fødsel.
- Samvær 6 ganger i året

Jeg skal nå gå i sak mot barnevernet. Jeg skal gå i mot dem med min sak. Hvordan jeg har vært en sprettball i systemet, hvordan jeg har blitt behandlet og hva jeg har slitt med etter dem kom inn i livet mitt.

Jeg vil takke dere som har tatt dere tid til å lese min historie ❤️ Jeg vil også fortelle dere at den dag i dag har jeg det fantastisk bra, jeg er angstfri. Jeg sliter dessverre enda med å gå ut i jobb men dette skal jeg klare. JEG OG KUN JEG har jobbet med meg selv å ikke latt barnevernet tatt knekken på meg.

Tusen takk igjen❤️

uživatelský obsah - vždy jako poslední článek!!!